Type of consumable - Local anesthetic
Colour - White
Type of capacity - Tube
Capacity volume - 30 (ml)
Manufacturer - Anesten
Country of manufacture - South Korea
White cream of uniform consistency. Cost-effective, does not require reapplication. Has rapid analgesia and lasting effect throughout the procedure. Does not cause allergic reactions, does not dry the skin.
Mode of application: Apply the cream on clean skin before performing a cosmetic procedure for 15–30 minutes (depending on the sensitivity threshold) and cover the treated area with a plastic wrap for this time. When the analgesic effect appears, remove the remaining cream.
Indications: For local anesthesia of the skin, before performing injection procedures, such as contour pastes, mesotheraia, biorevitalization, as well as permanent makeup (tattooing), piercings, chemical peels and others.
- Individual intolerance .
- Open wounds, violation of the integrity of the skin.
- Inflammatory manifestations on the skin of various origins.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use on mucous membranes.
- If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Shelf life: 3 years.