BIOTINT PMU Lips Anesthetic Mask is the most effective and high-quality lip anesthetic. For use on lips only!
Can be used for both pre-anesthesia and anesthesia during operation. Most effective after the “first puncture”.
It has hyper-high efficiency, due to the presence of not only a very wide range of anesthetic substances in low concentrations, but also substances that increase blood circulation at the site of exposure and slightly “corrode” the upper layer of the skin. Such a composition ensures the high efficiency of the anesthetic even before the “first puncture” and allows you to guarantee high-quality anesthesia for almost any client.
Ingredients*. Components in high concentrations:
- 4.00% Lidocoine Hydrochloride,
- 2.00% Tetracaine,
- 0.02% Epinephrine
* Only substances in high concentrations are indicated, the knowledge about the presence of which is necessary for the master in his work. Active ingredients that have a low concentration are not listed on the label.
Store away from sources of heat and light, at room temperature.
Instructions for use:
- 1. Prepare lips for anesthesia, degrease.
- 2. Open the package.
- 3. Place the napkin on the anesthetized skin surface.
- 4. Close the surface of the skin covered with a mask, cling film and press firmly with the client's hand. Hold the film with your hand during the entire freezing time.
- 5. Maintain the time required for freezing - from 7 to 15 minutes, depending on the type of skin. A sign of the anesthetic effect is blanching of the skin at the site of exposure.
- 6. Remove the film and agree with the client on the color and shape of the permanent make-up (tattoo).
- 7. Perform the “first puncture” procedure - using the pigment agreed with the client, pass over the skin with a tattoo machine at half the usual force. The purpose of the "first puncture" is not to introduce pigment into the skin, but to damage its upper layer. This is done in order to ensure that active anesthetic agents are better absorbed into the skin during subsequent anesthesia. Since the exposure is carried out with half the usual effort and there is preliminary anesthesia, the procedure for the first puncture is practically painless.
- 8. Perform a re-anesthesia procedure using the same mask, similar to the pre-anesthesia procedure described above, with a holding time of 5 to 10 minutes.
- 9. Perform permanent makeup as usual. Such anesthesia is enough for the entire procedure of permanent makeup (tattooing).