This is a cream for anesthetizing the skin and mucous membranes during various cosmetic and tattoo procedures. It contains 10.56% lidocaine, which is the highest concentration of any local anesthetic known on the market today. Thanks to this, even the most painful procedures will be tolerated by your patients easily and comfortably.
The balanced composition of the cream guarantees the absence of allergic reactions, irritation and redness of the skin, therefore we recommend it even for patients with hypersensitive skin.
The application of anesthetic cream does not require any special skills, since the way of using it is obvious.
Dr. CAIN is used and is well suited for:
- contour plastics
- laser treatments
- any type of hair removal
- permanent makeup and tattoo
- removal of warts and papillomas
Instructions for use:
- Carry out cleaning and antiseptic treatment of the skin.
- Apply the cream in a sufficient layer to the surface to be anesthetized.
- Cover the site of anesthesia with an occlusive film.
- Leave the cream for 40-50 minutes depending on the indications. (Heat enhances the depth of penetration of the cream and, accordingly, the analgesic effect)
- Remove the remains of the cream with a dry sponge and proceed with the procedure. An hour of procedure is 30-40 minutes.
Contraindications to the use of Dr. Cain
- Individual intolerance to lidocaine
- Open wounds, violation of the integrity of the skin
- Inflammatory manifestations on the skin of various origins
Weight - 30g
Packaging - Tube
Country of origin - South Korea
Quantity in a package - 1pc