Remover (from the English. Remove - remove), the tool is intended for soft and gentle removal:
• gel polish
• bio gel
The complex includes a complex of vitamins E, C, B5, which allows you to protect the skin of your hands during use, prevents overdrying of the nail plate and cuticle, has a moisturizing effect and does not allow white spots on a natural nail.
• has a pleasant smell
• does not cause allergic reactions
1. Buff down the top layer of gel polish
2. Wet a cotton pad or lint-free cloth in F.O.X Gel Remover
3. Then we wrap each nail with foil (we use ordinary food foil, cut into squares about 8 by 8 cm), wait 10-15 minutes;
4. Remove the foil and remove the remnants of gel polish with an orange stick or pusher. It is important to do this gradually, one nail at a time, i.e. removed the foil from one nail, removed the gel polish and only then move on to the next nail.
5. Lightly grind the surface of the nails with F.O.X 180/180 buff
Soaking time 10 - 15 min.
Volume: 200 ml