- Availability: In Stock
As the world leader in the professional nail care industry, OPI is committed to providing high-quality products and services with a focus on industry safety and innovation. Known for its exceptional formula, fashionable colors and iconic names, OPI’s heavily-pigmented lacquers are super rich, long-lasting, and chip-resistant – offering an affordable luxury to consumers.
OPI’s gel nail polish is officially called “GelColor Soak-off Gel Lacquer” and in short, a gel manicure is a coat of colored gel that looks deceptively similar to nail polish. It's a thin brush-on formula, designed for high performance and a glossier finish than regular nail polish. When it comes to the question of "How long do gel nails last?" In fact, an OPI GelColor manicure lasts for up to 3 weeks.
How to apply gel nail polish?
- If you’re wearing polish already, it will be removed.
- Nails are trimmed, if needed, and shaped with a file. Pick out your favorite nail shape ahead of time!
- Cuticles are pushed back or trimmed and nails are buffed then cleaned; you may be asked to wash your hands.
- A nail primer is applied which brings the surface of the natural nail to the proper pH for optimum adhesion, and a bonding base coat is applied. Finishing the preparation to the nail for long-lasting coverage.
- Nails are cured under an LED light.
- Coats of lacquer and time curing under the LED light alternate until topcoat is applied and cured.
- Nails are wiped with an alcohol wipe; you may receive a hand and wrist massage as well!